Tuesday 16 July 2013

The Love Of My Mother: The Property For Sale In Montana

There are people who have a dream to build their spacious houses in which they do not have to climb the 100 stairs or have to take the elevator to reach their home. They don’t want small houses and need wide open houses with big openings and grassy green lawns. It was my mother’s dream to have a big house with green pavements with big rooms. She also wanted a small lawn in which she can grow her lovely herbs and shrubs, she used for making the homemade balms and medicines.

Visit to a Gorgeous Place
Since we were living in the city area, we were not able to buy the extra land because we had an apartment. Everyone knows buying another apartment is a big deal. One day I and my mother was sitting and sharing her dream with me again. I was sorting out money and other assets so I can make my mother’s dream a reality. I was searching for the properties for sale in the city and in the suburb area. I thought if the property is affordable in the city then we will build our own home and my mother’s dream will come to reality as well. But soon I saw an advertisement which was about the Property for Sale in Montana, Montana was a picnic spot I heard about it before. But I was calculating the time and the journey I had to do from Montana to my office, it seemed about 1 hour. I thought at least I should visit the Property for Sale in Montana, at least see what they are offering, the price range the cost and everything. When I was there in Montana, I glared the mountains and my heart missed a beat, it was amazingly beautiful, the awesome place one can ever dream of. The most gorgeous mountains with greenery, I saw animals herding over there, the charming healthy horses running in the farms. I decided instantly that we are going to buy the Property for Sale in Montana, with respect to the city land the price was pretty reasonable and my mother’s dream will come true.


Then I watched the Fritz Montana Ranch which was near the Yellowstone river, it was so beautiful that I could not resist to approached the property dealer over there and asked the price of the land in the Fritz Montana Ranch because it was the most established area with all the facilities that will not make us regret about our decision. Within a year we bought the land in the Fritz Montana Ranch and constructed our dream home over there. I left my job and opened a small store in the Ranch. Now my store is running at the best and I am earning more than I used to earn from my job. Now I have plans to buy more Property for Sale in Montana and open my own dairy farm.


No comments:

Post a Comment